AV coordinatorFull-Time Position Closing date:
Who are we and what do we do?
Our mission is to help raise funds for charities and good causes and increase awareness of their work. Players of People’s Postcode Lottery have raised more than £700 million for 9,000 good causes since 2005. This funding is transforming lives and communities in Britain and beyond.
Together Novamedia, the creator and owner of the Postcode Lottery format, and the Postcode Lotteries – in the Netherlands, Sweden, Britain, Germany and Norway – was ranked the third largest private charity donor in the world and the second biggest in Europe in 2019/20.
Be part of the People’s Postcode Lottery team
We work to create an environment and culture where everyone is able to perform at their best. We were ranked ninth in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019. Since the beginning, our core values of Fun, Courageous, Sharing and Sustainable have shaped our culture and everything we do.
Each year, we invest up to 4% of salaries into training and development opportunities that will stretch and challenge people at every stage of their career.
In addition to an exciting career, we offer a generous pension, private health insurance that rewards you for being active, life assurance, free gym membership, leisure and entertainment discounts, 36 days holiday plus your birthday off and much more.
The AV team manages audio-visual advertising such as our TV, radio, video-on-demand and cinema campaigns. This includes spot advertising as well as marketing partnerships that includes our Emmerdale sponsorship.
We are looking for an AV coordinator to support the planning, delivery and analysis of all AV marketing campaigns including TV, radio and sponsorship.
- Managing the administration of campaigns (including the coordination of meetings / statuses / calls / Purchase Orders)
- Effectively manage key partnerships, managing deliverables, ensuring they run efficiently and effectively
- Support AV campaign analysis and reporting
- Support media planning and buying process by engaging with internal insight team & external buying team
- Work with creative partners (internal & external) to help co-ordinate campaign assets that align to the strategic marketing creative platform
- Ensure all AV assets meet compliance regulations by following the compliance approvals process
- Gather AV marketing campaign information to prepare the monthly marketing campaign memo for the wider business
Work closely with other marketing specialism teams to ensure awareness of all cross-channel opportunities
- Build and grow relationships with partner agencies and suppliers to drive positive, collaborative working relationships
- Develop knowledge of the AV marketplace to field future opportunities
- Experienced in the management and delivery of campaigns/projects
- Awareness of the AV media landscape in the UK
- Strong verbal and written communication and organisation skills
- Analytical and evaluation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Ability to work both individually and in a team with good interpersonal skills
- You will have worked in a fast moving environment with multiple deliverables
- Marketing qualification to degree level
- Media planning experience would be advantageous
This role requires an individual with excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal. Communication is also key to managing relationships with external partners which is a large focus of this role.
Office hours for this role are 9am-5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week with options to work flexible hours out-with the boundaries of core business hours (10am-4pm). We offer flexibility and can also support working from home on occasion